Author Topic: SuperGamer 5 Release Notes  (Read 754 times)

Darin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
SuperGamer 5 Release Notes
« on: January 12, 2020, 04:44:58 PM »
The SuperGamer v5 has arrived. It is based upon the 19.10 base, 64 bit ONLY, which has the 5.3 kernel and XFCE 4.14. I have included Installers for Steam, Lutris and PlayOnLinux as well as cleaned up the look and feel of it. Please DO NOT try to install the games running live as they will not install and they are ONLY to be installed after a Hard Drive install. Use the Live Boot to test your hardware. UEFI support is still hit and miss with the new grub but it does work in Live mode. I am aware of Ryzen 3 support and some motherboards not working. I am trying to figure out a fix as this is a Linux issue and others have issues. The firmware is corrupted on them for the Linux drivers. This is themed darker and the base does not have any games installed. This was done on purpose to give users a choice on how they want to customize their system. If a user want to install most of the games, they should use this, be warned, this will download almost 12GB's then have an installed size of around 20GB's, you need to run this out of a terminal:
Code: [Select]
pkexec apt install games*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk