Author Topic: New ISO suggestions  (Read 59 times)

Darin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New ISO suggestions
« on: November 08, 2018, 05:55:07 PM »
I am hoping to release an updated ISO in December. I am going to try a few things and if it works then I am hoping UEFI will work, if not then the release will be an updated version so updates will not take so long. Please add suggestions to this thread on what to include or take out please.

moddingden

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New ISO suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:08:29 PM »
Not really a add to iso thing could we have a section of how to get gamers etc in the forums.
unless you have a staple I'm not aware of that would help with day to day stuff not all of us  have your  maker skill set.
everytime I tried to build stuff over the years before was a fail for me so unless its an auto build from source with tweaks I'm screwed lol.
I'll be more then happy to hunt down links post in the first part of the forum etc.

Darin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:24:41 PM »
You can add the game section if you want. I will start later to do an actual install of the new stuff and test on how to get the games up and running.

moddingden

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 09:45:15 PM »
Well we all know Steam,GOG, humble bundle etc but what about where to get old versions if you don't want to buy them on steam again is what I'm looking for as well as a way to keep said installers.